It’s official, the seasons are changing and it’s time to get out those lovely snuggly jumpers, invest in a good pair of boots and start wearing beautiful rich Autumnal colours. I adore makeup trends for the colder months, bold jewel tones are really my thing and you can really make a statement combining layered simple clothing with a really dramatic beauty look.
I have quite a few palettes that I always turn to when the weather changes and one of those is the In The Garden Eye Palette by Stila. It features a gorgeous array of greens and golds plus some statement shades of purple and blue and a lovely Smudge Stick eyeliner pencil in a stunning metallised black. I bought this baby for £25 but you can currently get it for just £12.50 here on the Stila website in their sale.
To create the look above just follow these steps:
- Apply your favourite eyeshadow primer.
- Take the colour ‘breeze’ and apply it to the inner corner of your eye, blending it over the first third of your eye lid.
- Apply ‘moss’ over the rest of your lid, blending it into the ‘breeze’ and applying it more heavily at the outer corner of your eye.
- Use ‘rosette’ in the crease area making sure you both blend it in with the ‘moss’ on the lid and out towards your brow.
- With a small brush take ‘honey’ and apply it under your lower lashes, blending it in to the other colours towards the edges.
- Add a chic flick of black eyeliner in the style that best suits your eye shape, or leave this out if you prefer a little less dramatic look.
- Take a Stila Smudge Stick in Violet (£14.50) and apply it to your water line.
- Add a light sweep of ‘chinois’ on the brow bone to highlight your arch.
- Apply your brow products of choice – I use the Rimmel Brow This Way Kit (£3.99).
- Add a slick of mascara and your false lashes if you’re using them. I like the KISS True Volume ‘Ritzy’ Lash (£4.99) for this look.
- Put on your lipstick of choice – I’m wearing Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Wonderchilde ($21.00) here
Then my darlings, you’re good to go!